Belfast Pride Arts and Heritage Events
Applications are now closed for Arts and Heritage Events in partnership with Belfast Pride
We welcome applications relating to all aspects of LGBTQIA+ arts and heritage. Belfast Pride can provide financial and logistical support for events.
Applications closed on 31st March 2023
Belfast Pride will return from 21st – 30th July 2023 and we are excited to promote an opportunity for you to get involved. Belfast Pride is seeking applications for its 2023 Arts and Heritage Programme to be delivered as part of the Belfast Pride Festival 2023 from 21st-30th July 2023. We will accept applications for a diverse range of events and programmes including but not limited to exhibitions, performances, walking tours, showcases etc. Belfast Pride is the largest LGBTQIA+ Festival in Northern Ireland with audiences of over 70,000 people and 150 events across the 10 days of the festival. Belfast Pride is a major community effort requiring thousands of volunteer hours to make pride happen. We want Belfast Pride to be a platform to promote our amazing and talented community – and we want our festival to open to everyone.
All applicants should set out what they would like to do, how long this will take and how much it will cost. This should include a clear timeline and the event/s MUST be held during the Belfast Pride Festival 2023. Please note Belfast Pride may contact you for additional information in relation to your proposal as part of our decision-making process. If you have any questions or seek any clarity on this application process or form please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
The following criteria are in place for all applications:
What we expect of you:
- The budget for each event should not exceed £2,500. All costs must be agreed with Belfast Pride.
- All artists involved in the proposal must be paid including models.
- The event/s must be held during the Belfast Pride Festival 2023.
- You must be available to lead on this event.
- Successful applicants must attend a minimum of three meetings with Belfast Pride in advance of the event/s.
- Themes for events must fall under the topic of arts and heritage.
What you can expect of us:
- Submission of funding applications and sourcing of funds to deliver the event/s.
- Identifying and booking of event space where appropriate in partnership with you.
- An audience of over 50,000 people.
- Inclusion in the Belfast Pride Festival guide with 10,000 copies distributed across Belfast.
- Support in the delivery of the event/s.
- Volunteer support at the event and throughout the festival.